Prolite has been closely monitoring the news and updates related to the Coronavirus pandemic. As a family owned business, our top priority is the health and wellbeing of our employees, customers, and their families. We are doing everything in our power so that we can continue to serve our community, provide our employees with income and health benefits while keeping everyone safe and healthy.
We continue to provide our services in order for people to commute safely to their essential workplaces, acquire food and supplies, volunteer, and help their family members that are more vulnerable to this outbreak. We would like to thank you in advance for supporting our small business, and to outline some of the safety precautions we are currently exercising in order to keep our community safe.
Our Safety Measures
- All our office staff is currently working from home. Early on, we made the decision to supply our employees with the technology necessary to effectively work from home without losing our focus on high quality service.
- We have implemented social distancing guidelines for our installers in the field. We encourage our technicians and you to maintain a safe distance while the auto glass repair or replacement is taking place.
- Technicians wear nitrile gloves throughout the installations that are disposed of after each installation is complete.
- Our technicians have increased the frequency of hand washing or sanitizing, and they’ve been instructed to remain home and in quarantine if they are not feeling well.
- During the installation process, our technicians will respect the approved social distancing guidelines. After the initial inspection, they will present a device (which is sanitized upon arrival to your installation location) and step away in order to get your initials. Upon completion, the technician will step away, and you will be asked to sign the work order on the device that will be provided.
- Our technicians at the calibration facility are also taking great care in increasing the frequency of cleaning and sanitizing their vehicles, tools, and our shop.
Going forward, Prolite will monitor the situation and keep following all the recommended health & safety guidelines. We will be updating measures as needed in order to continue providing you with outstanding services, as well as doing our part in preventing the spread of the virus, and protecting the health of our staff and customers.
We thank you for your support, and appreciate your understanding and cooperation. We have been a part of Arizona’s small business community for many years, and we look forward to continuing to be a proud member for many years to come. We are in this together, and we will make it through these challenging times. If you’d like your auto glass issues solved in a safe manner, we await your call at (480) 525-6554. Stay safe!VIEW OUR SERVICE RANGE