RV Windshield Replacement & Repair in Phoenix
Your motorhome is the perfect way to experience life on the open road as you explore America. Keeping your family safe throughout your travels should be a top priority. ProLite Auto Glass is ready to help!
When an RV windshield, window or door glass breaks or chips, it affects the safety and security of your motorhome. It can leave you stuck and your family vulnerable. Your motorhome windshield is a key safety component of your vehicle. Even a small chip or crack can quickly become a problem if it’s not dealt with immediately.
ProLite Auto Glass is your one-stop shop for everything automotive glass-related. We can repair most chips or minor cracks in your windshield, window or door glass in about an hour. If the damage is more extensive, we can replace your RV windshield, window or door glass quickly and easily. If you can’t come to us, we’ll come to your with our Free Mobile Service!
RV Window Repair
Whenever possible, we’ll try to repair your motorhome windshield or window first. Repair is an affordable alternative that can stop chips and small cracks before they can compromise your safety. Repair offers several advantages:
- Convenience: The experts at ProLite can usually repair most damage and get you back on the road in about an hour.
- Cost: Windshield repair costs less than a replacement.
- Insurance Advantages: We work with most insurance companies. If you have full glass coverage, we may be able to repair your windshield at no cost to you. Because repair costs are so much less than replacement, many companies will pay in full.
- Environmentally Responsible: Windshield repair keeps your windshield out of the landfill, which is better for the environment.
- We take all the right steps to ensure a perfect repair. First, we clean the impacted area, and then we inject resin into damage where it is cured to restore the structural integrity of your windshield.
- Finally, the repair is polished to a crystal-clear finish and you’re back on the road!
RV Window Replacement
If upon inspection we determine that repair is not an option, we take all the necessary steps to ensure the proper replacement of your RV windshield. Motorhome windshields must meet Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards to ensure the safety and integrity of your RV. At ProLite, we’re committed to your safety!
First, we carefully remove your windshield, taking care not to damage the bonding surface. Next, we select the proper windshield that meets federal and state quality standards. Finally, your windshield is replaced using AGSC-approved adhesive. After the one-hour curing period, which ensures proper bonding, you drive away safe and secure.
Don’t let a damaged windshield ruin your trip! Call ProLite Auto Glass and we’ll get you back on the road fast. We’re located at 825 W. Warner Road in Chandler, Arizona and serve the Phoenix metro area. ProLite Auto Glass is your one-stop shop for everything automotive glass-related.